We got the Blues


Roo's favorite food:  frozen blueberries
My least favorite kid food:  frozen blueberries
Rest assured, blueberry juice is not just all over her face, but also her hands, her clothes, the table, the chair, the floor, and the wall, pretty much on a daily basis.

You may have noticed by now that Si is wearing pajamas in an inordinate number of pics on Ashby de la Hair.  "[GASP] No, it can't be," you say, "you can't be one of those moms who lets their kid wear PJ's all day."  "Oh yes I am," I reply, "yes, I am."

6 comments:

  1. GASP! Jammies all day? How could you. At least they get the blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot a question mark. Here it is. ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah--jeesh how many comments do I need? Those kids are adorable. I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting so many comments - thanks Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today my children only wore underwear and rubber boots all day. Anyway. My nine year old is always stealing frozen berries and her face looks a lot like roos when she is done. it drives me crazy. she is nine. why? why frozen berries? I would like to tell you that one day the berry mask will be a thing of the past. I cannot. but they are very high in antioxidants. so you got that goin for ya. which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not happy to hear that blueberry juice face goes on indefinitely - I thought it was just a toddler phase. I'm grateful for the heads up though - at least our girls are getting those antioxidants!

    ReplyDelete